Monday, September 25, 2006

FAFFTOPIA COMING SOON....(October 2006 release date)



Screenshot of the Glasbead software courtesy of John Klima.


COMING SOON....
This new blog will be showcasing a new interactive virtual music composition by Jeremy Owen Turner (myself).

I will be composing a piece for John Klima's virtual music interface, Glasbead.
Expect the piece to be finished by early October, 2006.

Once Klima's server will be back online, this composition will be openly available for multiplayer performance. In the meantime, I will post a bunch of video documents on this blog that will show me performing solo using my pre-composed samples in Glasbead.

In the meantime, check out my bit compositions and my digital audio curatorial site with Janne Vanhanen called Greatest Bits.

No comments: