Wednesday, September 27, 2006

FAFFTOPIA's 2ND SOLO PERFORMANCE VIDEO!



Hello again bloggers,

Here is a 2nd solo virtual performance of Fafftopia. I realize now what has caused all the distortion...I had the gain on too high on my audio levels for the desktop recording software....it is primarily the sample Faff20 that is super distorted. Anyways, this 2nd performance is still high on the gain. For the rest of the performances, I will lower the gain and make more "ambient" renditions.

I am currently looking at John Klima's Glasbead site again to make sure how to bend the pitches in realtime using the "z" key. Also, I thought I had deleted all the template sample wavefiles to make way for my 32 faff samples...this seems to be the case but sometimes I see the title for one of the template wavefiles appear but at least I made that silent so I can find this particular branch and replace it with one of my "faffs".

At the time of typing, I am uploading videos #3&4....It will probably take at least 4 hours before Google Video uploads and processes everything...I believe performance #3 is still high on the gain but with #4, it is more ambient and has a silent intro...I even figured out how to swivel the ball-base in the middle.

Simple minds, simple pleasures ;-)

Cheerios,
Jeremy O. Turner

No comments: